Before ... After

Friday, November 21, 2008
it's been a year for me in SL and Intimate Moments as my playground. at some points when i was homeless, it was my home too.

I discovered IM because of my first job when i was a newbie. i was hired as a notecard giver by a boutique owner. i'm sure many of you have tried that job too. there was no clearly stated rules saying that it is not allowed to do that in IM like how it is now.



*giggles at her old pic. OK.. i know it was equally ugleyy

IM was different before. The dance floor was built on a high rose platform with huge stairs. So i will give out as many notecards as possible during my stop at IM.


Here too, i discovered about the fun of dances. I wasnt that excited about couple dancing but more to the solo dances. IM has this floating big, yellow, glittery, dance orb in the air that held quite a few dances inside. Of course those were just the freebies and not that great but a two-week old avatar wouldnt know that if someone didnt point it out to her. Well i was amazed basically although the dance steps were goofy looking. * grin *

Have you felt Love for today? *wink*
 
posted by Alli at 8:27 AM, |

0 Comments: