My Second life

Sunday, November 16, 2008
My New House



It's more than a year now for me living my second life. The whole journey was colourful and teaching me a lot of things.

It's a couple of weeks ago that i got myself this place. I love the trees the most and it's so cosy now. Kay put as much effort as i did.


My Plant

I got it for free from the lucky chair. i like it a lot. It's a girl :P. i have to water it often, and keep it happy ( it has happy stat ). so far i think she likes me a lot. its colour reminds me of my good friend , Alfonso Aichi. He thinks yellow is cool

 
posted by Alli at 11:59 AM, |

3 Comments:

  At November 16, 2008 at 8:34 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
The playground looks really cute.
O.O you are the first Twin. yays..
i tag your blog w/o permission hahaha
  At November 19, 2008 at 4:27 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
lol. i saw you in my stats. anyway i'm still due with my style card *sigh*